Love 41 is a retail business that sells beautiful, handcrafted items that are made all over the world. The profits from these unique items directly benefit orphans, widows and street kids in Rwanda.
Suzette, founder of Love 41, took her first trip to Rwanda about four years ago. Her husband and children also came along. After witnessing the crisis in Rwanda first hand, Suzette was compelled to use her pension for fashion to create good in the lives of the women and children she met there. They also met two boys who would later become their children. Check out the video and story here.
Why I Love Love 41:
1. Sales directly benefit children who are suffering in third world countries
2. Suzette saw the need and used her gifts to do something rather than walking away
3. The items are unique and special, really one of a kind pieces
Today we are partnering with Love 41 to spread the news. You can be fashionable and greatly impact the lives of others all at the same time! Suzette has graciously sent over an amazing piece for us to give away. It’s not even on their website! For now, A Road Home is the only place you can get your hands on this. We have heard, however, that these will be available by Christmas time.
I’m so moved by this particular piece of jewelry. So much thought and intention went into it’s creation. The silver things wrapped around the leather? Those are the tops of forks… symbolizing hunger, poverty. I can imagine this being a very powerful conversation piece.
Here’s how to Enter. An entry for every action.
1. Leave a Comment, tell us what your favorite Love 41 product is.
2. Share this on your Facebook profile (suggestion below)
12 days of Christmas! Day 9 giveaway from Love 41http://wp.me/pNXTN-on
4. Tweet this! (copy and paste below)
12 days of Christmas! Day 9 giveaway from @loveforty1 — http://wp.me/pNXTN-on #aroadhome
Can’t wait to announce the winner tomorrow morning!