The Goodbye kids are counting down the days, Summer vacation is almost here. We have lots of plans that include lakes, fishing, car trips and camping. Camping, while a staple of my younger years, is relatively new to my husband and kids. I’ve spent the last few months gathering the supplies and equipment needed to make camping as a family of 6 an enjoyable experience. (Full list coming soon!)
– Lightweight: We have the O Grill 1000, it weighs 18 pounds
– Design… yes it’s pretty
– Cooking surface: The cooking surface is level and everything cooks very evenly, it also allows plenty of surface space to cook for a large family.
– Fold and Go: The legs and top fold in and lock in place with ease
– Size: Perfect for a picnic table top, it doesn’t take up much room.
– Ease: It is incredibly easy to set up and use. I simply attached the 1 lb. propane canister, turned the dial to light and hit a button. There are no matches, lighters or multiple attempts needed.
I have nothing but praise for this portable wonder. I’m looking forward to putting it through a long summer of park cook-outs and camping trips.