There has been a lot of snot talk around here lately. Sinus pressure, sinus drainage… tis the season for Fall allergies and colds. Fortunately NeilMed products have us covered. We are long time Neti-Pot fans but NeilMed has recently expanded their lines with some great child friendly products for clearing the nasal passages. The Naspira provides moms and dads with a gentle way to clear up a stuffy baby and the Sinus rinse system is easy to use with school age children.
Additionally, the NeilMed devices come with their safe and effective Sinus Rinse solution.
The solution can be used with the Neti Pot and the NeilMed SINUS RINSE. The rinse is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. If you are still trying to figure out how one actually uses a Neti Pot check out this video for a through tutorial. This is why the Rinse system works a bit better than the pot for kids. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Portable for travel
NeilMed products can be found pretty much anywhere: Babies R Us, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Harmon, Kinney Drugs, Shop Rite, Brookshire’s, amazon.com, drugstore.com, and neilmed.com. They are inexpensive, drug free and extremely effective. We love using these products to keep sinus infections and pain away.
Disclaimer: I received these NeilMed products as a Moms Meet blogger. As always, these opinions are my own.