The adoption community is growing! At least around these parts. Every time I turn around I meet someone else starting the process. In pondering this exciting movement I’ve come to a few conclusions:
1. I will never get tired of seeing children come home to their forever families… Never
2. My family will learn to continue to live simply so that even after we’ve completed our adoption we can support others in the process
3. We will live simply so that we can adopt Again, and maybe again… Lord you decide here!
4. I want my life on earth to reflect my Father in all I do… how would He respond to orphans in crisis, poverty, sickness and death?
5. I will sing the song of orphans to all who will listen… that’s over 145 million songs, I’ll be singing for awhile
6. The glory for what we accomplish goes to God alone, his provisions are lavish and indescribable
7. The Problem is NOT too big.