There’s a t-shirt that says something like “I run on coffee and Amazon prime.” I don’t wear many word shirts but if I did mine would probably say something similar. Amazon doesn’t always have the BEST prices on everything but most often, if I utilize subscribe and save, they have the best prices for supplements and personal products that my family uses. Today I thought it would be fun to share what’s on my current rotation of subscribe and save amazon favorites.
1. Gaia Herbs Golden Milk Tea blend : I use this blend daily with the following recipe, which is slightly different from the instructions that come on the canister. 1-2 tsp. of the blend combined with a splash of half and half and a Chai Rooibos tea bag… and water of course. Read up on the anti-inflammatory benefits of Turmeric here.
2. Acure Brightening Scrub: This is hands down my current favorite beauty product. I use it 2-3 times per week and my skin absolutely glows. As a HUGE bonus Acure has very strict standards for what they allow in their products, this is just about as clean as it comes and outperforms even top shelf brands.
3. Amazing Grass Green Superfoods: I’ve been using this powder for a couple of years now. I originally added it to my international travels as a way to keep greens in and help the detox process. I now use this several times a week added to a glass of water. It’s a great source of probiotics and green superfoods. I rotate out the flavors. Bonus tip: order the $2 sample pack (free shipping) to try and receive a $2 coupon back through amazon for a future purchase of Amazing Grass. You can find the sample pack by clicking over on the options using the link above. I also love this little shaker set of 7 on the go sizes of varying amazing grass flavors for $9.99.
4. Grass-fed Gelatin Collagen Protein: I realize this might be a weird one for ya’ll. We use this to make gummy bears and jello jigglers. Grass-fed Gelatin is a superfood and can help heal the gut and restore joint health. Read up on that here. We use gummy bear molds and turn out some awesome, firm little treats. The link above contains a great recipe.
5. THIS short-sleeve maxi dress: My search for the perfect summer essential stopped right here. And at $22 the price was right. The material is slightly stretchy and very soft. I chose to grab this dress in black as I plan to accessorize it in different ways and wear it as least twice per week. It ALSO has pockets. I’m 5 foot 4 and this goes all the way to the ground but is fine with a pair of shoes. It’s incredibly flattering and fits true to size.