Today’s organization is Jedidiah. An apparel company with an agenda.
An agenda to help those in need through the sale of creative and unique clothing. Each item in Jedidiah’s line is linked to, and benefits, specific non-profit organizations.
The Program: (In their own words)
WHO WE ARE: Jedidiah is a humanitarian-based apparel brand aspiring to cultivate change, one garment at a time. Our mission is to use apparel sales as a vehicle to provide care, support and financial resources to those in need.
WHAT WE DO:Each season, Jedidiah partners with a distinctive and effective non-profit organization to raise money and awareness for life-changing causes. Every Jedidiah piece is creatively inspired and tied to a cause, all benefiting their non-profit organization.
WHY WE DO IT: We want to give everyone a chance to make a measureable difference in the world. We believe that by artistically connecting apparel to social causes, many people in need can be helped.
Why I love Jedidiah:
1. Their apparel is fresh and surprising. Not the same old logos tees popping up everywhere now. I’m in love with this one in particular.
2. Consumers have the opportunity to support several causes through Jedidiah
3. Jedidiah helps non-profit organizations do what they love: serve those in need
Today we are excited to offer another super-fun, super-amazing giveaway. Jedidiah is offering up a t-shirt of your choice from their line! Need some ideas?
Here’s how to Enter. An entry for every action.
1. Leave a Comment, tell us what your favorite Jedidiah product is.
2. Share this on your Facebook profile (suggestion below)
12 days of Christmas! Day 10 giveaway from Jedidiah http://wp.me/pNXTN-oH
4. Tweet this! (copy and paste below)
12 days of Christmas! Day 10 giveaway from @jedidiahusa — http://wp.me/pNXTN-oH #aroadhome
Can’t wait to announce the winner tomorrow morning!
The winner of our Love 41 giveaway is:
Tara Jewell from Swartz Creek Michigan!