We run a busy household. But we like to stay healthy and work in as many servings of fruit and vegetables as possible. On the busiest of days we accomplish this by drinking our vegetables and fruits. That’s why we are so excited to team up with Moms Meet and Oster to review the Oster Pro 1200! I even commissioned my momma to do some hand modeling for this review. Beautiful appliances deserve beautiful hands!
The 1200 is a sleek blender and food processor in one. The bottom unit stays the same but interchangeable blender or food processing units enable you to keep just one appliance while getting multiple food-prep jobs done. Here are a few details about the Oster Pro 1200.
- Offers Smart Settings Technology and 7 Speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings for the most common blender creations, Dual Direction Blade Technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision, and an extra wide 3.5” blade system that allows ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results.
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power plus a pulse feature to help blend with precision.
- Sleek and modern design, metallic grey finish and compact footprint (7” x 7” x 14”) will look great in your kitchen.
- Legendary All-Metal Drive system offers durable metal-to-metal connection which allows you to blend up to 10,000 smoothies.
- Product includes an Extra Large 8-cup BPA-free TRITAN™ Jar that’s dishwasher safe and impact and temperature resistant and an Extra Large capacity 5-cup Food Processing Bowl.
I received an Oster 1200 unit as a Moms Meet blogger. The opinions in this post are my own.