It’s safe to say that we are backpack people. Anytime we go camping or traveling in the city, nothing else compares. When the time for a new bag rolled around I began searching for a high-quality/durable backpack. And I am always most excited when I find one that has a give-back model. We think we’ve found our match: Just Porter.
Just Porter offers various models but we landed on the Piko (H: 17” / W: 12” / D: 5”) because we felt like it was the best for us in relation to everyday use.
1. Instant Pocket – Front Vertical White Zipper Pocket
2. Front Pocket Compartment
3. YKK Easy Glide Zippers (Standard On All Bags)
4. Elastic Side Pockets (fits my water bottles)
5. Laptop Padded Compartment
6. Main Compartment With Back Sleeve And Net Pocket
7. Heavy Duty Hanger Loop
8. Large Finger Loops On Adjustment Straps
Overall I really love this bag and I know it’s going to hold up for a long time.
Disclaimer: The folks at Just Porter kindly provided the Piko for this review. As always, the opinions are my own.