Sseko Sandals and a FREE gift

Some of you may have noticed that we have been blessed with the opportunity to do a little fund-raising via Sseko Sandals.  With every purchase 10% goes into our adoption fund.  The remaining portion (90%) helps women in Uganda get an education and make a sustainable income.  I happen to have a pair of Ssekos and can’t say enough about my love for them!

To get to the point, Sseko is celebrating the month of February by giving a FREE hand rolled paper bead necklace with every order.  These are typically around $25!  So if you have been considering a Sseko purchase now is the time!

Remember to type “aroadhome” in the “where did you hear about us” box.

About the author

Erica

Erica is an advocate for simplicity, family time, making a cozy home and loving others well. She is the community coordinator for One Orphan, the orphan care ministry of America World Adoption Association. Erica and Calvin have four young children; Elliott, Charlotte, Lola and Liam. They currently reside in Nashville, TN.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

All Content © Erica Ho, Goodbye Normal